Posted to dev@apex.apache.org by ANUJ THAKWANI <an...@gmail.com> on 2016/07/27 07:21:27 UTC

[Container Killed]:HbaseScan Operator

Hi,

I am trying to input values from Hbase using HbaseScan operator but getting
container killed messages repeatedly. Seems like heart beat is getting
timed out and window of HbaseOperator is not moving.

Please let me know what should i do to get this fixed.

Attaching log for reference.

Re: [Container Killed]:HbaseScan Operator

Posted by ANUJ THAKWANI <an...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

Thanks this was resolved after i changed hbase client from 0.94.27 to 1.1.0.

Posted by Bhupesh Chawda <bh...@apache.org>.
Hi Anuj,

Posted by Bhupesh Chawda <bh...@apache.org>.
Hi Anuj,