Posted to user@accumulo.apache.org by Rukshan Chathuranga <rc...@gmail.com> on 2015/07/06 18:19:44 UTC

How to use TabletLocator

Hi,

Does anyone know how to use TabletLocator.java for find extent?

Thanks and Regards.

*Rukshan Chathuranga.*

*Department Of Computer Science & Engineering,*

*Faculty Of Engineering,*
*University Of Moratuwa. **Sri Lanka.*

*WEB: http://www.rukspot.com/ <http://rukspot.com/>*

Re: How to use TabletLocator