Posted to users@cxf.apache.org by Benson Margulies <bi...@basistech.com> on 2007/07/30 20:58:30 UTC

ArrayOfAnyType (ping to Dan)

I think that this is occurring in the same thing I reported involving
the array conflict. The use of the 'any' type is resulting in chaos, of
course.

WSDL shows:

<xsd:element name="return" type="xsd:ArrayOfAnyType"/>

@WebMethod
public abstract List<NameIndexLookupResult[]> lookupBatch(String
indexid,
@WebParam(targetNamespace="urn:com.basistech.rnm.index"
)NameIndexQuery[] queries)
        throws NameIndexException;

Dan, could you see if this is happening with the test case you've got
from me, or whether I need to package you a new one?

Re: ArrayOfAnyType (ping to Dan)

Posted by Daniel Kulp <dk...@apache.org>.
Well, in any case, I can confirm that in wrapped doc/lit, a return of
List<FooObject[]> doesn't work.   I'm testing a fix now.

Dan

--
J. Daniel Kulp
Principal Engineer