Posted to user@turbine.apache.org by nathan barron <na...@Rightmove.co.uk> on 2002/05/28 16:12:03 UTC

Anchors in turbine/velocity

Hi guys

I have a link within a vm file like this:

This works fine, but I would like to send the user to a specific point in
the 'Sitefaq.vm' page. How can I do this???????

Within HTML you use an anchor in the target page and specify the name of the
anchor in the link with a '#' symbol I tried this but it didn't work.
Perhaps I have the syntax wrong!!???!

Any help would be much appreciated.

Cheers

Nathan

This email has been scanned for all viruses by the MessageLabs service.