Posted to xmlbeans-user@xml.apache.org by Thomas Condon <to...@vrtx.com> on 2004/05/02 04:17:14 UTC

Any idea what this exception means?

SuperStructureBrowser is my application.  It was working fine, then I
upgraded to v1.0.2 and got this error.  This may be my problem, but I
thought would ask.

    at
com.vpharm.superstructurebrowser.xml.WorkspaceDocument.<clinit>(Unknown
Source)
    at
com.vpharm.superstructurebrowser.xml.WorkspaceDocument$Factory.newInstance(Unknown
Source)
    at
com.vpharm.application.superstructurebrowser.model.SSBWorkspace.createWorkspace(SSBWorkspace.java:30)
    at
com.vpharm.application.superstructurebrowser.model.SSBWorkspaceManager.createWorkspace(SSBWorkspaceManager.java:30)
    at
com.vpharm.application.superstructurebrowser.SuperStructureBrowser.main(SuperStructureBrowser.java:313)
Caused by: java.lang.RuntimeException: Could not instantiate
SchemaTypeSystemImpl (java.lang.reflect.InvocationTargetException): is
the version of xbean.jar correct?
    at
schema.system.s18CF7CDFD5701FD2AC7E37E4CB7A0084.TypeSystemHolder.loadTypeSystem(Unknown
Source)
    at
schema.system.s18CF7CDFD5701FD2AC7E37E4CB7A0084.TypeSystemHolder.<clinit>(Unknown
Source)
    ... 5 more
    at
    at
    at java.lang.reflect.Constructor.newInstance(Constructor.java:274)
    ... 7 more
Caused by: java.lang.ExceptionInInitializerError
    at
org.apache.xmlbeans.impl.schema.SchemaTypeSystemImpl.<init>(SchemaTypeSystemImpl.java:146)
    ... 11 more
Caused by: java.security.AccessControlException: access denied
(java.util.PropertyPermission org.apache.xmlbeans.impl.debug read)
    at
java.security.AccessControlContext.checkPermission(AccessControlContext.java:269)
    at
java.security.AccessController.checkPermission(AccessController.java:401)
    at java.lang.SecurityManager.checkPermission(SecurityManager.java:524)
    at
java.lang.SecurityManager.checkPropertyAccess(SecurityManager.java:1276)
    at java.lang.System.getProperty(System.java:612)
    at
org.apache.xmlbeans.impl.common.XBeanDebug.initializeBitsFromProperty(XBeanDebug.java:36)
    at
org.apache.xmlbeans.impl.common.XBeanDebug.<clinit>(XBeanDebug.java:29)
    ... 12 more

Re: Any idea what this exception means?

Posted by Thomas Condon <to...@vrtx.com>.
Never mind, my stupidity...