Posted to dev@aries.apache.org by Jeremy Hughes <hu...@apache.org> on 2010/08/09 18:01:04 UTC

Re: Making a maven mirror for building aries - properties-maven-plugin refuses to cooperate

Have you looked at mvnproxy

http://docs.codehaus.org/display/MAVENUSER/Creating+a+Maven+proxy+%28mvnproxy%29

Cheers,
Jeremy

Posted by Justin Edelson <ju...@gmail.com>.
I don't think mvnproxy is maintained anymore. More modern solutions are Nexus, Archiva, and Artifactory.