Posted to users@flex.apache.org by Angelo Anolin <an...@gmail.com> on 2014/12/10 04:41:20 UTC

Top Apps List for 2014

Maybe Flex/AIR would gain more grounds if we could identify any of the top
apps that were built using the technology?

http://mashable.com/2014/12/08/apple-best-apps-of-2014/

Re: Top Apps List for 2014

Posted by Angelo Lazzari <an...@redtulp.com>.
+1

RE: Top Apps List for 2014

Posted by Sugan Naicker <Su...@dev-x.co.za>.
Hi,

Posted by Nigel Hillier <ni...@hotmail.com>.
Wow
Some truly amazing-looking apps on there now, not sure java/html5 could come remotely close to flex's functionality.

(Lights touch-paper & retires to safe distance to watch the fireworks)

Re: Top Apps List for 2014

Posted by Sean Thayne <se...@skyseek.com>.

Re: Top Apps List for 2014

Posted by "Seth." <po...@gmail.com>.