Posted to users@servicemix.apache.org by Gert Vanthienen <ge...@gmail.com> on 2009/08/01 10:16:01 UTC

Re: A question about org.apache.servicemix.specs.jaxb-api-2.1

Xiao Da,

You have come to exactly the right mailing list, so if you let us know
what issues you're experiencing, we'll gladly help out.  The
jaxb-api-2.1 bundle is basically just the JAXB 2.1 packaged in an OSGi
bundle, with one extra feature to help out in finding matching
implementations (described by Guillaume in this blog post --
http://gnodet.blogspot.com/2008/05/jee-specs-in-osgi.html ).

Regards,

Gert Vanthienen
Open Source SOA: http://fusesource.com