Posted to user@couchdb.apache.org by kowsik <ko...@gmail.com> on 2011/09/03 19:01:35 UTC

Design docs not replicating...

Just spun up a new CouchDB and added [ source, target and continuous ]
to the _replicator doc to pull the docs from an existing instance.
Replication works beautifully except the design docs are getting
pulled over. Anybody seen anything like this?

Thanks,

K.
---
http://blog.mudynamics.com
http:/blitz.io
@pcapr

Re: Design docs not replicating...

Posted by kowsik <ko...@gmail.com>.
Thanks, I forgot about the '_'  - The roles had to be [ "_admin" ] not
[ "admin" ]. Works now.

K.

Posted by Martin Hewitt <ma...@thenoi.se>.