Posted to user@karaf.apache.org by adamspe <ad...@gmail.com> on 2014/04/30 00:17:52 UTC

Re: Jaas realm problem

I also ran into this problem and beat my head against a wall for a while and
then I read the schema
athttp://www.osgi.org/xmlns/blueprint/v1.0.0/blueprint.xsdand realized that
the schema is explicit about the location of the type-converters element.
It must follow the optional description element and precede any of the other
allowable elements.So:                     FAILSAnd:
deploys without errors.The documentation
athttp://karaf.apache.org/manual/latest/developers-guide/security-framework.htmlhas
the order wrong and if cut/pasted into a blueprint XML document in the
deploy directory fails to deploy until the order is corrected.The
documentation should be updated to fix this.

Re: Jaas realm problem

Posted by adamspe <ad...@gmail.com>.
Done:

Re: Jaas realm problem