Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Adam Hardy <ah...@cyberspaceroad.com> on 2003/05/21 11:31:24 UTC

Re: Reload Struts Config

No, the reload method has been removed in 1.1

The struts thinkers decided it was not a feasible proposition -
something about having to synchronize access to the action mappings. A
search through the archives would produce the original message.

Just make a change to a class and your app server should reload the
whole app, including the struts-config.xml