Posted to dev@roller.apache.org by Greg Huber <gr...@gmail.com> on 2023/10/06 09:51:24 UTC

Upgrade to latest struts

Struts devs have updated the 4.0.x struts2-bootstrap-plugin to work on
the latest version of struts

dependency>
<groupId>com.jgeppert.struts2.bootstrap</groupId>
<artifactId>struts2-bootstrap-plugin</artifactId>
             <version>4.0.2-SNAPSHOT</version>
</dependency>

It will be maintained also going forward (hopefully).

Here is an upgraded version that I have done, only a few changes are needed.

https://github.com/gregh3269/roller/tree/Upgrade_to_Struts-6.3.0.1

I have tested it and looks the same.  Can you have a look?  Need to get
off the 2.5.x branch.

Cheers Greg

Re: Upgrade to latest struts

Posted by Greg Huber <gr...@gmail.com>.
OK, a lot of white space, although I did not use format (eclipse) so not
sure what happened. (Although there is some strange formatting going on
that will never match any standard formatting, probably done manually).

I will tidy it up, and try again.

Cheers Greg

Re: Upgrade to latest struts

Posted by Michael Bien <mb...@gmail.com>.