Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Ron Levenson <ro...@shaws.com> on 2003/05/06 18:51:32 UTC

multiRowset Validator for dynamicaly sized indexed properties

Does anyone know how to do client side validation for indexed properties whose length cannot be determined till runtime?

Does the multiRowsetValidator associated with com.bridgerfunding.common.struts.validator.MultiRowValidator support this?

RE: multiRowset Validator for dynamicaly sized indexed properties

Posted by Ron Levenson <ro...@shaws.com>.
All I can tell you is the source code we received had no copyright notice.
And the author's name, noted in our copy of the code, is not your name.

At this point we are not interested in using the multirow validator.

Posted by Vic Cekvenich <vc...@basebeans.com>.

Posted by Ron Levenson <ro...@shaws.com>.

Posted by Vic Cekvenich <vc...@basebeans.com>.