Posted to dev@oozie.apache.org by Harsh J <ha...@cloudera.com> on 2013/09/04 10:09:15 UTC

Re: Scheduler of Oozie

Hi,

We don't have it documented with code-refs anywhere, but Oozie is
open-source so you're free to browse the sources. Ideally you can pick
up a client -> server point and trace it down.

Perhaps you can load one of the more end-to-end test cases, such as
https://github.com/apache/oozie/blob/trunk/minitest/src/test/java/org/apache/oozie/test/WorkflowTest.java,
via a debugger (such as Eclipse IDE) and run through the code you want
to observe.

--
Harsh J