Posted to doxia-dev@maven.apache.org by Lukas Theussl <lt...@apache.org> on 2008/05/13 14:46:03 UTC

fml id's

Another doubt about faq id's: in m1 an id had to be a valid HTML id, in
m2 fml files I see frequently things like [1]

<faq id="What is a Mojo">

which is internally converted to <a name="What_is_a_Mojo">. I think the
faq id should be valid in the first place, correct?

-Lukas

[1]
https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/maven/site/trunk/src/site/fml/general.fml

Re: fml id's

Posted by Vincent Siveton <vi...@gmail.com>.
Hi Lukas,

2008/5/13, Lukas Theussl <lt...@apache.org>:

>  Another doubt about faq id's: in m1 an id had to be a valid HTML id, in m2
> fml files I see frequently things like [1]
>
>  <faq id="What is a Mojo">
>
>  which is internally converted to <a name="What_is_a_Mojo">. I think the faq
> id should be valid in the first place, correct?

In theory yes, but I think this logic is more useful and intuitive for users.

Cheers,

Vincent