Posted to dev@netbeans.apache.org by Laszlo Kishalmi <la...@gmail.com> on 2019/01/26 03:50:53 UTC

[VOTE] Apache NetBeans Version Number: 11

Dear all,

Well, it is time to finalize out version scheme for a while. There will
be three voting threads created on this topic with subjects:

  * [VOTE] Apache NetBeans Version Number: 11
  * [VOTE] Apache NetBeans Version Number: 11.0
  * [VOTE] Apache NetBeans Version Number: 2019.03

Everyone from the community can cast his/her own vote  on each thread as:

+1  I like it, let's do this way
0    I'm Ok with it, does not particularly like it, but won't mind it
-1   I do not like it at all.

Each thread is going to be open for 72+ hours and going to be closed at
the same time. Regardless from the number of votes, that version number
would win which has the greatest sum of the vote values.

Voting is a community event! Be a proud community member and cast your vote!

Thank you!

Laszlo Kishalmi

Volunteer Release Manager of Apache NetBeans 11

P.S.: Please keep this thread for voting only!

Re: [VOTE] Apache NetBeans Version Number: 11

Posted by David Green <dg...@gmail.com>.
0

Re: [VOTE] Apache NetBeans Version Number: 11

Posted by Tushar Joshi <tu...@gmail.com>.
-1

with regards
Tushar

Re: [VOTE] Apache NetBeans Version Number: 11

Posted by Sérgio Lopes <kn...@gmail.com>.
0

On Sat, 26 Jan 2019 at 09:18, Andreas Ernst <ae...@ae-online.de> wrote:

> Andreas Ernst +1 (non binding)
>
> Am 26.01.19 um 04:50 schrieb Laszlo Kishalmi:
> > Dear all,
> >
> > Well, it is time to finalize out version scheme for a while. There will
> > be three voting threads created on this topic with subjects:
> >
> >   * [VOTE] Apache NetBeans Version Number: 11
> >   * [VOTE] Apache NetBeans Version Number: 11.0
> >   * [VOTE] Apache NetBeans Version Number: 2019.03
> >
> > Everyone from the community can cast his/her own vote  on each thread as:
> >
> > +1  I like it, let's do this way
> > 0    I'm Ok with it, does not particularly like it, but won't mind it
> > -1   I do not like it at all.
> >
> > Each thread is going to be open for 72+ hours and going to be closed at
> > the same time. Regardless from the number of votes, that version number
> > would win which has the greatest sum of the vote values.
> >
> > Voting is a community event! Be a proud community member and cast your
> > vote!
> >
> > Thank you!
> >
> > Laszlo Kishalmi
> >
> > Volunteer Release Manager of Apache NetBeans 11
> >
> > P.S.: Please keep this thread for voting only!
> >

> --
> ae | Andreas Ernst | IT Spektrum
> Postfach 5, 65612 Beselich
> Schupbacher Str. 32, 65614 Beselich, Germany
> Tel: +49-6484-91002 Fax: +49-6484-91003
> ae@ae-online.de | www.ae-online.de
> www.tachyon-online.de

http://www.sergiolopes.eu
https://twitter.com/sergiomnlopes
http://www.linkedin.com/in/sergiomnlopes
Skype: sergiomnlopes

Re: [VOTE] Apache NetBeans Version Number: 11

Posted by Andreas Ernst <ae...@ae-online.de>.
Andreas Ernst +1 (non binding)

Posted by John Kostaras <jk...@gmail.com>.
Vote: +1

Posted by Matthias Bläsing <mb...@doppel-helix.eu>.
Vote: 0

Posted by Jose Ch <pe...@gmail.com>.
0

Posted by Steven Ingram <st...@gmail.com>.
+1

Posted by Vano Beridze <va...@gmail.com>.
0

Posted by Tomas Poledny <sa...@gmail.com>.
0

Fwd: Re: [VOTE] Apache NetBeans Version Number: 11

Posted by "bernd.ruehlicke" <be...@eriksfiord.com>.
-1

Bernd Ruehlicke
-------- Original message --------From: Mario Schroeder <ma...@gmail.com> Date: 1/26/19  01:26  (GMT-06:00) To: dev@netbeans.incubator.apache.org Subject: Re: [VOTE] Apache NetBeans Version Number: 11
0

Am Sa., 26. Jan. 2019, 04:52 hat Laszlo Kishalmi <la...@gmail.com>
geschrieben:

Posted by Mario Schroeder <ma...@gmail.com>.
0

Posted by Laszlo Kishalmi <la...@gmail.com>.
0

Posted by Gaurav Gupta <ga...@gmail.com>.
-1

Posted by Josh Juneau <ju...@gmail.com>.
0

Posted by Glenn Holmer <ce...@kolabnow.com.INVALID>.
On 1/25/19 9:50 PM, Laszlo Kishalmi wrote:
>  * [VOTE] Apache NetBeans Version Number: 11

-1

--
Glenn Holmer (Linux registered user #16682)

Re: [VOTE] Apache NetBeans Version Number: 11

Posted by Peter Nabbefeld <pe...@gmx.de>.
-1

Posted by Arnaud bourree <ar...@gmail.com>.
-1