Posted to users@spamassassin.apache.org by Richard Humphrey <ri...@multicam.com> on 2004/09/21 16:09:19 UTC

[OT] Mailing list

Is there a way I can set it so I dont receive mail from the list because I
check it through GMane. I want to be subscribed so I can post though.
--

Richard Humphrey
Systems Administrator

Re: [OT] Mailing list

Posted by Martin Schröder <ms...@artcom-gmbh.de>.
On 2004-09-21 09:09:19 -0500, Richard Humphrey wrote:
> Is there a way I can set it so I dont receive mail from the list because I
> check it through GMane. I want to be subscribed so I can post though.

This might be better addressed to users-help@spamassassin.apache.org

Best regards
        Martin
--
               Martin Schröder, ms@artcom-gmbh.de
     ArtCom GmbH, Lise-Meitner-Str 5, 28359 Bremen, Germany

Posted by Alan Baxter <at...@baxtersys.com>.
On Tue, 21 Sep 2004 10:43:59 -0600 (MDT), in
gmane.mail.spam.spamassassin.general "Lucas Albers"
<ad...@cs.montana.edu> wrote:
>set that in the web interface.
>Subcribe, but don't receive email.

What web interface?  I don't see any mention of that in the email
header.  Can you post its URL?

Alan

Re: [sa-list] [OT] Mailing list

Posted by Lucas Albers <ad...@cs.montana.edu>.

--
Luke Computer Science System Administrator
Security Administrator,College of Engineering

Posted by "Dan Mahoney, System Admin" <da...@prime.gushi.org>.