Posted to users@maven.apache.org by MATHUS Baptiste <ma...@mipih.fr> on 2008/03/28 07:53:12 UTC

RE : [deploy-plugin] Abort deploy when a target is present

Great news!

I had a quick look on https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/maven/plugins/trunk/maven-deploy-plugin/ and did not see any log related to it.
So was there already a logged bug about this: http://jira.codehaus.org/browse/MDEPLOY-74

What/where is the "new code", some 3.x or something? So, is there another svn repository for this? In fact, I'd be happy to be able to either use a new released version or help merging back this feature if possible.

Cheers

Posted by solo1970 <so...@ericsson.com>.
Somehow I'm getting a little bit lost!!!  I tried to read the feeds but I
don't quite get it!

I'm just starting out with Maven (ver. 2.0.9) and I would like to have this
feature of NO re-reployement of the same version.  Can someone summarize?

How do I do this?  Is it available????

Sonia

Posted by "Brian E. Fox" <br...@reply.infinity.nu>.