Posted to dev@apr.apache.org by Saju Pillai <sa...@yahoo.co.uk> on 2004/04/21 18:38:51 UTC

apr-util xml function usage help

Hi,

(Did not find a users mailing list - so sending to
dev)

I need some help with apr-util xml functions. It would
be great if someone can point me to sample code that
parses a XML file and extracts particular tag/content.

I am reading the doc from apr.apache.org, but I am not
able to figure out how to extract/examine a particular
tag once I have parsed a XML file into a
'apr_xml_doc'.

regards
srp