Posted to soap-user@xml.apache.org by Johann Dumser <jd...@techmetrix.net> on 2000/12/21 23:52:05 UTC

[SOAP Apache Tomcat] Issue!

Hi,

I'm trying to use Apache SOAP as a SOAP Server, but when I request the
server...

Here is my message on my cmd line

D:\JTomcat\webapps\ROOT>java Client
invoke service
  URL= http://localhost:8080/soap/servlet/rpcrouter
  URN =urn:demo1:exchange
org.xml.sax.SAXParseException: The markup in the document following the root
ele
ment must be well-formed.

If any idea, Thanks a lot,
Johann
Johann DUMSER
Consultant
Techmetrix Research US

Marshalling a bean using BeanSerializer

Posted by Jose Andrés Pérez <an...@eresMas.com>.
Hello!!

I´m using soap to marshalling/unmarshalling a Bean and not for sending RPC
calls, but I could not find any example about it. Can someone send any
example of marshalling/unmarshalling a simple Bean?

Thanks,
Jose Andres

Marshalling a bean using BeanSerializer

Re: [SOAP Apache Tomcat] Issue!

Posted by David Wall <dw...@Yozons.com>.
>   URL= http://localhost:8080/soap/servlet/rpcrouter
>   URN =urn:demo1:exchange
> org.xml.sax.SAXParseException: The markup in the document following the
root
> element must be well-formed.

Did you follow the instructions regarding xerces.jar as outlined in
http://www-106.ibm.com/developerworks/library/ws-peer2/?dwzone=ws

David

Re: [SOAP Apache Tomcat] Issue!

Posted by David Wall <dw...@Yozons.com>.