Posted to dev@bookkeeper.apache.org by Enrico Olivelli <eo...@gmail.com> on 2018/09/06 05:24:04 UTC

Starting release procedure for BookKeeper 4.8.0

Hi,
I am going to prepare the first RC for BookKeeper 4.8.0.
I think branch-4.8 is ready to go.

Please check if you have last minute fixes to add to 4.8 and ping me.

I am preparing the release notes, it will take time, it is a major release
and there is a lot of stuff to check.

@Sijie
I am note sure about the StreamStorage part and how to package the server.

Cheers
Enrico

Re: Starting release procedure for BookKeeper 4.8.0

Posted by Enrico Olivelli <eo...@gmail.com>.
I am preparing the RC
please hold off from branch-4.8

Hopefully today or tomorrow I will start the vote thread.

Cheers
Enrico

Posted by Enrico Olivelli <eo...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Sijie Guo <gu...@gmail.com>.