Posted to user@nutch.apache.org by ka...@plutoz.com on 2012/02/21 12:56:06 UTC

problem with solrindex

so I am getting this error while running solrindex :

org.apache.solr.common.SolrException: ERROR_httpwww2moderncomsitegiftregistryhtml_multiple_values_encountered_for_non_multiValued_field_title_2Modern_Gift_Registry_giftregistryhtml

ERROR_httpwww2moderncomsitegiftregistryhtml_multiple_values_encountered_for_non_multiValued_field_title_2Modern_Gift_Registry_giftregistryhtml

and I found this in index-more plugin MoreIndexingFilter.java:

private NutchDocument resetTitle(NutchDocument doc, ParseData data, String url) {
    String contentDisposition = data.getMeta(Metadata.CONTENT_DISPOSITION);
    if (contentDisposition == null)
      return doc;

    for (int i=0; i<patterns.length; i++) {
      Matcher matcher = patterns[i].matcher(contentDisposition);
      if (matcher.find()) {
        doc.add("title", matcher.group(1));
        break;
      }
    }

    return doc;
  }

so now i need somebody to talk me out of thinking what this loop is doing is what I think it is doing