Posted to dev@beam.apache.org by Ritesh Ghorse via dev <de...@beam.apache.org> on 2023/05/24 00:08:59 UTC

[Release-2.48.0] Uploading images to dockerhub

Hey everyone,

I'm at the stage of pushing docker containers to the apache repository of
[Dockerhub](https://hub.docker.com/search?q=apache%2Fbeam&type=image).
Since I'm not a part of the `beammaintainers` group, I'm getting permission
denied.

For the people in the `beammaintainers` group, please let me know how to
proceed with this one.

Thanks!

Re: [Release-2.48.0] Uploading images to dockerhub

Posted by Ritesh Ghorse via dev <de...@beam.apache.org>.
Thank you both Danny and Cham!

Posted by Chamikara Jayalath via dev <de...@beam.apache.org>.
Thanks Danny!