Posted to dev@cocoon.apache.org by Donald Ball <ba...@webslingerZ.com> on 2000/08/09 08:12:03 UTC

now _i'm_ taking a vacation

just a heads up for anyone asking about sql stuff or cocoon1 maintenance
in general (since it seems that i'm the only one keeping track of that
these days, and poorly at that). i'm going on vacation from 8/11 through
8/19 or so. i will have access to email but will only read things sent
personally addressed to me and either from people i know or with really
juicy subject lines.

i will almost certainly nuke my mailbox upon returning rather than slog
through a trillion cocoon messages, so if an important issue surfaces that
needs my attention (as if) then resend after i get back please (or make
jeremy deal with it if brian ever gets him commit access :))

- donald

Re: now _i'm_ taking a vacation

Posted by Jeremy Quinn <je...@media.demon.co.uk>.
At 02:12 -0400 09/08/00, Donald Ball wrote:

>i'm going on vacation from 8/11 through
>8/19 or so. i will have access to email but will only read things sent
>personally addressed to me and either from people i know or with really
>juicy subject lines.

have a great time

>after i get back please (or make
>jeremy deal with it if brian ever gets him commit access :))

Ha Ha! :)

Jeremy

                                                       webSpace Design
                                            HyperMedia Research Centre