Posted to dev@directory.apache.org by nickf <ni...@gmail.com> on 2005/06/26 08:32:44 UTC

(PATCH) - log4j config for apacheds/main & core

Hi,
   I've attached a diff which adds a log4j config to main and core.
I've also included the log4j.properties .

   Modifications include adding a preGoal for the 'jar:jar' goal to
the maven.xml of each project to ensure that the log4j.properties is
within the build jar. This preGoal assumes that the log4j.properties
file can be found in main/src/etc/ and core/src/etc/ .

   I've also replaced most sout calls with logging statements.

   This is my first svn patch so please let me know if something is incorrect.

Cheers,
Nick

Re: (PATCH) - log4j config for apacheds/main & core

Posted by Alex Karasulu <ao...@bellsouth.net>.
nickf wrote:

>Hey Alex,
>   No prob.s. Please check out http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/DIREVE-171 .

Thanks Nick!
Alex

Re: (PATCH) - log4j config for apacheds/main & core

Posted by nickf <ni...@gmail.com>.
Hey Alex,

Posted by Alex Karasulu <ao...@bellsouth.net>.