Posted to users@openoffice.apache.org by Peter kovacs <pe...@apache.org> on 2017/07/05 05:37:51 UTC

Re: Windows 10 won't install Open Office

Hi all,

Please help the person below.

Thanks!
All the best
Peter

Posted by Andrea Vt <an...@gmx.ch>.
I had that often - it was (and is) a problem of my firewall.

Just download it a couple od times - I presonally used a tool to check
the MD5, SHxx or whatever (I can't remember) Checksums to be shure ...

Posted by Andrea Vt <an...@gmx.ch>.