Posted to dev@freemarker.apache.org by Emily Moore <em...@slateberry.com> on 2021/08/02 15:12:55 UTC

Re: quick question

I wanted to check in and see if you got my note about web content
management?

Thanks,
-Emily

Re: quick question

Posted by Daniel Dekany <da...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

You intend to promote another site, not Magnolia's site. (Plus the
powered-by page states further rules at the top.) So, sorry, but we won't
link the article from the powered by page.

Best regards,
Daniel Dekany