Posted to users@activemq.apache.org by Dmytro Pishchukhin <dm...@gmail.com> on 2013/02/12 14:41:38 UTC

osgi manifest headers are missed in 5.8.0 release

Hi,

I've just found that ActiveMQ 5.8.0 artifacts do no contain OSGi
headers in manifest files. What was the reason to remove them?

Thanks in advance.

--
Best regards,
Dmytro Pishchukhin

Re: osgi manifest headers are missed in 5.8.0 release

Posted by Dejan Bosanac <de...@nighttale.net>.
Hi,

I addressed this issue in https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/AMQ-4317

Can you test the next snapshot when it become available?

Regards
--
Dejan Bosanac
----------------------

Posted by Dejan Bosanac <de...@nighttale.net>.
Hi,

can you raise a Jira for this?

Regards
--
Dejan Bosanac
----------------------

Posted by Dejan Bosanac <de...@nighttale.net>.
Just to add, that for this release we aimed at ease of use in the osgi
land. There's room to make things more modular (according to the new
modules of the project itself) in the future and any help with that is
more than welcomed :)

Regards
--
Dejan Bosanac