Posted to dev@fineract.apache.org by Daniel Gruno <hu...@apache.org> on 2019/01/19 09:05:08 UTC

Revamping logo slightly in time for FOSDEM?

Hi, awesome Fineract people.

I was looking through the FOSDEM sticker orders, and thus the Fineract
logo, and I was wondering if you as a project were willing to get the
logo touched up a bit before then?

My proposed touch-up can be found at https://i.imgur.com/1w9X0Cb.png,
and if you would like to use this, I can get the original SVG uploaded
to our central database and hopefully it will make it to FOSDEM in time
:). And if you prefer to stick with the original logo, that's also
totally cool - just throwing this to you in case.

Whatever the outcome, if you could please let me and/or Sharan Foga
(sharan@apache.org) know which one you prefer within a day or two, we
can get the stickers sorted.

With regards,
Daniel.

Re: Revamping logo slightly in time for FOSDEM?

Posted by Markus Geiss <ma...@apache.org>.
+1 nice improvement over the initial design.

Cheers

Markus

Posted by Daniel Gruno <hu...@apache.org>.
Thanks for this, James!

Posted by Nayan Ambali <na...@gmail.com>.
+1

Posted by Sharan Foga <sh...@apache.org>.
Hi James

Fineract will be represented at FOSDEM :-)  I will be spending quite a bit of time on the Apache booth would be happy to talk to people about Fineract. Myrle will also be around on the Sunday so I’m sure between us, we’ve got it covered.

If anyone is going to FOSDEM (and it is completely free to attend) then please feel free to drop by the Apache booth to say Hi. We'll also have project stickers and some Apache swag to give away.

Thanks
Sharan

Posted by James Dailey <ja...@gmail.com>.
Hi Daniel -

Posted by Myrle Krantz <my...@apache.org>.
+1

For those who don’t know: Daniel works for Infra and did the wonderful
ApacheCon intro for Montreal this year. He’s helped Fineract “behind the
scenes” for a long time now.

I will indeed be at FOSDEM on the second day, as I expressed on the comdev
list.

Best Regards,
Myrle