Posted to users@activemq.apache.org by David Sitsky <si...@nuix.com> on 2007/10/05 08:56:11 UTC

Correct way to call/access VMTransport.setAsyncQueueDepth() from BrokerService?

I have an application which runs the embedded broker, and adds both the
TCP and the VM transports.

In my experiments, I noticed I needed to modify
VMTransport.asyncQueueDepth to be larger than the default value of 2000.

I noticed this field has a setAsyncQueueDepth() method, but it is not
clear to me how I can retrieve the VMTransport object associated with my
broker.

Does anybody know the best way of achieving this?  Thanks.

--
Cheers,
David

Nuix Pty Ltd