Posted to soap-dev@xml.apache.org by Simon Fell <so...@zaks.demon.co.uk> on 2001/04/03 18:05:00 UTC

Re: [soapbuilders] mustUnderstand testing

Hmmm, this is what i get back,

<?xml version='1.0' encoding='UTF-8'?>
<SOAP-ENV:Envelope
<SOAP-ENV:Body>
<SOAP-ENV:Fault>
<faultcode>mustUnderstand</faultcode>
<faultstring>Didn't understand header 'Transaction'</faultstring>
<faultactor>/soap/servlet/rpcrouter</faultactor>
</SOAP-ENV:Fault>
</SOAP-ENV:Body>
</SOAP-ENV:Envelope>

Shouldn't the faultcode be SOAP-ENV:mustUndertstand ?

Cheers
Simon