Posted to users@cloudstack.apache.org by Adam Witwicki <aw...@oakfordis.com> on 2021/05/04 09:43:30 UTC

RE: VM console keeps pausing to the point of being unusable

This bug is making cloudstack  completely unusable

Is there a way to test VNC directly on KVM?

Thanks

Adam

Posted by Andrija Panic <an...@gmail.com>.
Are you using SSL? If so, can you temporarily turn it off (
consoleproxy.sslEnabled = false in global settings) - this is a good way to
eliminate SSL-caused issues (if any)

Best,

Posted by Adam Witwicki <aw...@oakfordis.com>.
Hi Andrija,