Posted to dev@turbine.apache.org by Youngho Cho <yo...@nannet.co.kr> on 2004/12/14 03:19:31 UTC

ActionEvent Related Question

Hello,

I would like to call a 'foo' action class 'bar' method
within form like
<form>
<action name='baz'>

</form>

Is there any simple way to achieve that ?

Any comment appreciate.

Thanks.

Youngho

Re: ActionEvent Related Question - [ patch ] Include

Posted by Youngho Cho <yo...@nannet.co.kr>.
I think ActionEvent patch doen't have a problem.
But DetermineActionValve patch has a problem to select logic.
For example,
If the two action event have same method, than which one should we select ?
and
If many action and action event give but there is not matched method found
than which one should we select ?

I attache a little improved patch but still the basic problem exist.

Looks like javascript give definitity here.
But  how convinient if we can support mulitple action name.

Need your comment.

Thanks.

Youngho

Posted by Eric Pugh <ep...@upstate.com>.