Posted to users@activemq.apache.org by MarkusJ <Ma...@desy.de> on 2007/06/14 10:06:36 UTC

Failover - Problems

Hello,

we use two servers. All the clients that want to receive messages are
connected to both servers. The senders sends the message two one server at
time.

We use the failover transport for all clients:

failover:tcp://TheHost:61616

If we start the clients and both servers are online everything works fine.
If the clients start and one server is _not_ online, the clients hang. How
can I configure the failover transport?

Thanks

Re: Failover - Problems

Posted by James Strachan <ja...@gmail.com>.
On 6/14/07, MarkusJ <Ma...@desy.de> wrote:

> Hello,
>
> we use two servers. All the clients that want to receive messages are
> connected to both servers. The senders sends the message two one server at
> time.
>
> We use the failover transport for all clients:
>
> failover:tcp://TheHost:61616
>
> If we start the clients and both servers are online everything works fine.
> If the clients start and one server is _not_ online, the clients hang.

What hangs? Could you show a stack trace?

--
James
-------