Posted to users@activemq.apache.org by Daniel Rampanelli <da...@gmail.com> on 2009/05/12 10:29:57 UTC

Authentication Plugin when using Spring OSGi Extender

Hi to all,

I'm using ActiveMQ in combination with Spring DM. Spring Dynamic Modules
allows to define configuration files which are then parsed at startup time,
like for example exporting services to a JMS Broker. I was trying to
implement an authentication mechanism through BrokerPlugin/BrokerFilter.

So I implemented the "addConnection" method in my filter, but I've found out
that the extender (obviously) makes some connections in order to publish all
the services from the Spring configuration files.

Is there a way to safely let this extender connect and add destinations? I
figured I could configure the ConnectionFactory to use a username/password
combination which then I could check against in my filter. But it seems to
me, not the best solution.

Hope you can help.

Cheers,
Daniel