Posted to soap-dev@xml.apache.org by Glenn Leyba <gl...@credit-online.com> on 2000/10/10 22:26:25 UTC

HTTPS

Can anyone tell me if the client side APIs support posting SOAP requests to a soap server using HTTPS.

Re: HTTPS

Posted by George I Matkovits <ma...@uswest.net>.
Yes with SSLSoap or later SecureSoap ( will also do PKI based authentication- I am currently working on
this:-). I posted a version here (based on Soap2_0) a few weeks ago which lets you do that.

Re: HTTPS

Posted by George I Matkovits <ma...@uswest.net>.