Posted to users@spamassassin.apache.org by simonmason <si...@themasons.net> on 2008/09/28 23:58:00 UTC

I have two local.cf files - which one is being used?

I am installed under Windows XP.  I have two copies of local.cf - one in
C:\Perl\site\etc\mail\spamassassin and one in C:\SpamAssassin\rules.  Both
are the same.  I want to start configuring my installation but I don't know
which one of these files I need to adjust.  Is there something in my
configuration that would let me know?  Thanks.

Re: I have two local.cf files - which one is being used?

Posted by simonmason <si...@themasons.net>.
Thanks, now I know which one it is using I can start to play around with the
configuration!

Posted by Matt Kettler <mk...@verizon.net>.

Posted by Kai Schaetzl <ma...@conactive.com>.
Simonmason wrote on Sun, 28 Sep 2008 14:58:00 -0700 (PDT):

> I am installed under Windows XP.  I have two copies of local.cf - one in
> C:\Perl\site\etc\mail\spamassassin and one in C:\SpamAssassin\rules.  Both
> are the same.  I want to start configuring my installation but I don't know
> which one of these files I need to adjust.  Is there something in my
> configuration that would let me know?

run spamassassin -D and check the output in the beginning.

Kai

--
Kai Schätzl, Berlin, Germany