Posted to fortress@directory.apache.org by Shawn McKinney <sm...@apache.org> on 2017/05/08 00:17:43 UTC

RESULT: was [VOTE] Apache Fortress 2.0.0-RC2 release

I’m closing this vote with 3 binding in favor (Emmanuel, Stefan, me) and one non-binding vote from PennsylShawn.

Shawn

Re: RESULT: was [VOTE] Apache Fortress 2.0.0-RC2 release

Posted by Shawn McKinney <sm...@apache.org>.
> On May 7, 2017, at 7:34 PM, Shawn McKinney <sm...@apache.org> wrote:
>
>  one non-binding in favor - PennsylShawn.

and here’s a nod towards using the ShawnPenn moniker instead of PennsylShawn.  It kind of has a nice ring to it.  :-)

Re: RESULT: was [VOTE] Apache Fortress 2.0.0-RC2 release

Posted by Shawn McKinney <sm...@apache.org>.

Posted by Shawn McKinney <sm...@apache.org>.
> On May 7, 2017, at 7:17 PM, Shawn McKinney <sm...@apache.org> wrote:
>
> I’m closing this vote with 3 binding in favor (Emmanuel, Stefan, me) and one non-binding vote from PennsylShawn.

correction, 4 binding in favor (Emmanuel, Stefan, Chris, me), one non-binding in favor - PennsylShawn.

and thanks for help testing this release, especially over the weekend.  Very much appreciated.

Shawn

Re: RESULT: was [VOTE] Apache Fortress 2.0.0-RC2 release

Posted by Shawn McKinney <sm...@apache.org>.