Posted to dev@commons.apache.org by Eric Pugh <ep...@upstate.com> on 2003/12/23 17:20:07 UTC

[Configuration] Move Completed

Hi all,

I think I have completed the move for Commons Configuration successfully.
Thanks for the very good step by step documentation, it made a scary process
much simpler.

At this point I am currently updating the /commons/configuration site.
However, I have not been able to rebuild the main commons site, although I
have updated all the references to Configuration.

I also attempted to commit to Jakarta-Site2 an announcment, but I don't seem
to have commit privileges.  Could someone commit the text:

<a name="20031223.1">
<h3>23 December 2003 - Commons Configuration Promoted out of Sandbox</h3>
</a>
The <a href='http://jakarta.apache.org/commons/'>Jakarta Commons
Team</a> is pleased to announce that <a
href="http://jakarta.apache.org/commons/configuration/">Configuration</a>
has been promoted out of the sandbox into the
Commons proper.
on the cutting the 1.0 release.  Currently Configuration is used in the
Jakarta

to the news page?  Also, I have not yet removed
/commons/sandbox/configuration.  Figured I'd wait a couple days.

Eric Pugh