Posted to dev@servicemix.apache.org by Gert Vanthienen <ge...@gmail.com> on 2011/11/22 11:51:47 UTC

Get ready for release on Friday?

L.S.,

The Camel 2.8.3 release is about to become available so we should be
getting ready for doing our releases.  I'd like to do the NMR assembly
changes we talked about last week, but those should get done today or
tomorrow at the latest. We probably need to get
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/SMX4-948 fixed as well, because that
is probably going to impact every single user that tries to build the
examples on his or her own machine.

Are there any other outstanding issues that we definitely need to get
resolved before we can cut the release?

Anyway, if these things are dealt with, I will have some bandwidth on
Friday to actually do the release builds and get things ready for vote.

Regards,

Gert Vanthienen
------------------------
FuseSource
Web: http://fusesource.com

Re: Get ready for release on Friday?

Posted by Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb...@nanthrax.net>.
Hi Gert,

thanks for the update. I plan to make the fixes over the week end.

Let me know if you need any help for the release.

Regards
JB

--
Jean-Baptiste Onofré
jbonofre@apache.org

Re: Get ready for release on Friday?

Posted by Gert Vanthienen <ge...@gmail.com>.
L.S.,

Posted by Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb...@nanthrax.net>.
Hi Gert,

I have a couple of issues that I want to fix on ServiceMix components.
I should be able to fix it before Friday.

Agree for SMX4-948, I try to take a look on it tonight or tomorrow.

Regards
JB

On 11/22/2011 11:51 AM, Gert Vanthienen wrote:
> L.S.,
>

> The Camel 2.8.3 release is about to become available so we should be
> getting ready for doing our releases.  I'd like to do the NMR assembly
> changes we talked about last week, but those should get done today or
> tomorrow at the latest. We probably need to get
> https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/SMX4-948 fixed as well, because that
> is probably going to impact every single user that tries to build the
> examples on his or her own machine.
>
> Are there any other outstanding issues that we definitely need to get
> resolved before we can cut the release?
>
> Anyway, if these things are dealt with, I will have some bandwidth on
> Friday to actually do the release builds and get things ready for vote.
>

> Regards,
>
> Gert Vanthienen
> FuseSource
> Web: http://fusesource.com