Posted to user@turbine.apache.org by "Gaasch, Derek" <dg...@montana.edu> on 2002/12/05 01:24:32 UTC

Intake XML DTD with Date fields

Trouble with using date fields in Intake:

After banging my head for a while, I found that the problem is just that the
DTD is out-of-date... I was following its suggestion of using "Date", and
during runtime was getting an ugly error something like "Date is not a valid
Format".... When I changed it to DateString, I got an error on startup
saying DateString was not valid according to the dtd. When I removed the
line

<!DOCTYPE input-data SYSTEM
           "http://jakarta.apache.org/turbine/dtd/intake.dtd">

from the intake.xml file to keep it from validating, everything looks like
it works.

-d