Posted to alexandria-dev@jakarta.apache.org by Vincent Massol <vm...@octo.com> on 2002/04/15 00:50:58 UTC

[Gump] Dependency question

Hi,

"jakarta-cactus-distribution-12" is failing
(http://jakarta.apache.org/builds/gump/latest/jakarta-cactus-distributio
n-12.html) - i.e. it is show in red in Gump build. However, the reason
seems to be that a project upon which it depends has not built
successfully. This project is "jakarta-cactus-sample-servlet-12" and it
failed because tomcat failed to build.

Is it normal that "jakarta-cactus-distribution-12" is shown in read
instead of yellow and that I receive an email on the mailing list ?

Thanks
-Vincent

Re: [Gump] Dependency question

Posted by Stefan Bodewig <bo...@apache.org>.
On Sun, 14 Apr 2002, Vincent Massol <vm...@octo.com> wrote:

> Is it normal that "jakarta-cactus-distribution-12" is shown in read
> instead of yellow and that I receive an email on the mailing list ?

I think yellow (failed dependencies) is determined by the jars
produced, not whether something has been built successfully or not.

Stefan