Posted to users@subversion.apache.org by 周晓青 <xi...@alibaba-inc.com> on 2010/10/18 10:35:04 UTC

svn: Repository moved permanently to '/viewvc/incubator/thrift/trunk/lib/java/'; please relocate

Hi ,
         When I checkout one svn repository,the svn return this error message,please tell me how to deal with and can check out?  Thanks

________________________________
This email (including any attachments) is confidential and may be legally privileged. If you received this email in error, please delete it immediately and do not copy it or use it for any purpose or disclose its contents to any other person. Thank you.

本电邮(包括任何附件)可能含有机密资料并受法律保护。如您不是正确的收件人,请您立即删除本邮件。请不要将本电邮进行复制并用作任何其他用途、或透露本邮件之内容。谢谢。

Re: svn: Repository moved permanently to '/viewvc/incubator/thrift/trunk/lib/java/'; please relocate

Posted by Ryan Schmidt <su...@ryandesign.com>.

http://svn.apache.org/viewvc/incubator/thrift/trunk/lib/java/ is a ViewVC URL; it a URL that you can call up in a web browser to look at stuff inside a Subversion repository, but it is not the URL of the repository itself, and you cannot pass that URL to a Subversion client or you will get the error message you reported. You need to find out what the project's Subversion repository URL is. In this case, it happens to be http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator/thrift/trunk/lib/java/

Re: svn: Repository moved permanently to '/viewvc/incubator/thrift/trunk/lib/java/'; please relocate

Posted by Erik Andersson <ki...@gmail.com>.
Try:
http://svnbook.red-bean.com/nightly/en/svn-book.html#svn.ref.svn.c.switch

<http://svnbook.red-bean.com/nightly/en/svn-book.html#svn.ref.svn.c.switch>Cheers