Posted to dev@hive.apache.org by pramod singh tomar <pk...@rediffmail.com> on 2014/07/24 00:52:04 UTC

HDinsight-Hive

Hi,

I have created Hindsight cluster and able to process file from default Azure Blob storage account.
Steps to add additional Azure account

•	Added Account info in file >

  fs.azure.account.key.$AccountName.blob.core.windows.net
  AccountKeyValue
  Test Dev Storage

•	Job Script
DROP TABLE cvsjobresponse; CREATE EXTERNAL TABLE cvsjobresponse(column1 string, column2 string, column3 string) ROW FORMAT DELIMITED FIELDS TERMINATED BY ':' LOCATION 'wasb://containername@accountname.blob.core.windows.net/JobResponses/288278' ; SELECT COUNT(*) AS cnt FROM cvsjobresponse;

Issue:
I added one more WASB(Windows Azure Storage Account) and trying to upload data in Hive table but getting error as below:
“FAILED: Execution Error, return code 1 from org.apache.hadoop.hive.ql.exec.DDLTask. MetaException(message:Got exception: org.apache.hadoop.fs.azure.AzureException org.apache.hadoop.fs.azure.AzureException: Container jobdetails in account devcvsstorage.blob.core.windows.net not found, and we can't create  it using anoynomous credentials.) ”