Posted to scm-dev@maven.apache.org by Ryan Daum <rd...@informiam.com> on 2007/04/05 03:04:28 UTC

Bug SCM-244

http://jira.codehaus.org/browse/SCM-244

This bug seems to still be in the trunk despite the JIRA issue being marked
closed.

To summarize, distribution SCMs like Mercurial or Bazaar or Darcs, etc. will
often have almost-instantaneous checkin times.  So the check in
ChangeLogCommandTckTest which expects a second to have passed since the
commit succeeded is flawed.  Either perform a (minimum) 1 second wait, or do
not perform the time check.  I submitted a patch to perform the one second
check, and it seems to have gone ignored?

Ryan

--
Ryan Daum
rdaum@informiam.com

Re: Bug SCM-244

Posted by Ryan Daum <rd...@informiam.com>.
I take that back, sorry, on further inspection I see that the relevant
classes have indeed been changed.

My bad, again sorry

Ryan

--