Posted to dev@hc.apache.org by Oleg Kalnichevski <ol...@apache.org> on 2006/04/10 23:15:33 UTC

Re: svn commit: r393007

Roland,

Apparently you forgot to add HttpNotificationHandler interface to the
repository. The current httpasync snapshot does not compile

Usually issuing 'svn status' prior to 'svn commit' can be quite handy

Oleg

Re: svn commit: r393007

Posted by Roland Weber <RO...@de.ibm.com>.
Hi Sebastian,

> BTW, you may need to run "svn status -u" to be sure of finding all
> files that are out of date with respect to the server.

Thanks for the tip. I guess the problem was that I called status
on a directory which wasn't under SVN control, got a message to
that effect, and then did not run it again for the rest of the tree.

cheers,
  Roland

Re: svn commit: r393007

Posted by sebb <se...@gmail.com>.
On 11/04/06, Roland Weber <RO...@de.ibm.com> wrote:
> Hi Oleg,
>
> I'll fix it this evening. I did run "status" before committing,
> but obviously I'm not familiar enough yet with it's output.
> Or maybe it doesn't report files not under svn control?
> Anyway, I'll figure it out. Sorry for the build break.

BTW, you may need to run "svn status -u" to be sure of finding all
files that are out of date with respect to the server.

Not sure whether that would have helped in this case, but I've
certainly needed it sometimes when updating the jakarta web-site.

S.

Re: svn commit: r393007

Posted by Roland Weber <RO...@de.ibm.com>.
Hi Oleg,

I'll fix it this evening. I did run "status" before committing,
but obviously I'm not familiar enough yet with it's output.
Or maybe it doesn't report files not under svn control?
Anyway, I'll figure it out. Sorry for the build break.

cheers,
  Roland

Oleg Kalnichevski <ol...@apache.org>
10.04.2006 23:15