Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Ke...@sunlife.com on 2002/06/12 17:23:47 UTC

Re: Running Multiple applications--- Help needed

Can you cut & paste the code you use to do the file lookup?

Susmita Pati <SP...@alsysinc.com> on 06/12/2002 11:28:34 AM

      <st...@jakarta.apache.org>

cc:    (bcc: Kevin Bedell/Systems/USHO/SunLife)
Subject:  Running Multiple applications--- Help needed

Hi All

need some help

within my webapps directory i need to have multiple applications
directories. with different configuration xml files(this is a database conf
file)I need to put the respective xml files within the applications
directories

So what changes i need to do in my code to point to the directory i have
put
the xml file. I have tried things lik
String location = "..\\webapps\\Dynapro\\web-inf\\conf\\dbconfig.xml";
but it always looks into the bin directory and gives an error of
in processesaccess.java
java.io.FileNotFoundException: C:\Program Files\Apache Tomcat
4.0\bin\processes.xml (The system
cannot find the file specified)
       at
sun.net.www.protocol.file.FileURLConnection.connect(FileURLConnection.java:6