Posted to users@openjpa.apache.org by Pawel Veselov <pa...@gmail.com> on 2014/07/06 06:20:17 UTC

Something is missing in OpenJPA 2.3.0 distribution

Hi.

Something seems to be missing from the libraries in the OpenJPA distro.
I don't normally use the "all" jar, and without it, the enhancer fails with
class not found of org/apache/xbean/asm4/ClassVisitor.class. The class is
there in "all" jar, but not in any of the library jars...

Re: Something is missing in OpenJPA 2.3.0 distribution

Posted by Rick Curtis <cu...@gmail.com>.
In OPENJPA-2283 we added a dependency on xbean-asm but the assembly.xml
files in openjpa-project weren't updated. I'll try to get changes put in
today and then you could grab one of the nightly 2.3.1-SNAPSHOT builds.

--
*Rick Curtis*

Re: Something is missing in OpenJPA 2.3.0 distribution

Posted by Rick Curtis <cu...@gmail.com>.

--
*Rick Curtis*

Re: Something is missing in OpenJPA 2.3.0 distribution

Posted by Pawel Veselov <pa...@gmail.com>.