Posted to watchdog-dev@jakarta.apache.org by Ankush <an...@india.ensim.com> on 2001/03/01 08:38:33 UTC

Watchdog Servlet-tests

Sir/Madam,
I am using Tomcat-3.2 with Java-1.2.2 on Linux. Recently I installed Watchdog-20010203 and tried to check the jsp and servlet-test war files.I followed the procedure and have set the classpaths accordingly. Also I copied the two war files in the Tomcat Webapps folder.
But, I get successful build for jsp-test and not for servlet-test.The error shown in most of the files is something like this:

[java] The args attribute is deprecated. Please use nested arg elements.
FAIL org.apache.jcheck.servlet.client.deployment_descriptor.UrlPatternTest ("che
cking /foo/bar/String1") :org.apache.jcheck.servlet.client.deployment_descriptor
.UrlPatternTest exception: java.net.SocketException: Operation not permitted

Please help!!
Regards,
Ankush