Posted to dev@camel.apache.org by Daniel Kulp <dk...@apache.org> on 2012/08/21 17:59:24 UTC

Camel 2.9.3/2.10.1

Just a quick heads up to everyone…   unless there are any major objections, I plan on building the Camel 2.9.3 and 2.10.1 releases sometime tomorrow.  The new CXF releases are now out and we need get Camel releases available that can use them.    We're certainly long overdue for 2.9.3 anyway.   Thus, if there are other fixes you'd like to get in, make it quick.  :-)

--
Daniel Kulp

Re: Camel 2.9.3/2.10.1

Posted by Daniel Kulp <dk...@apache.org>.
On Aug 22, 2012, at 2:34 AM, Claus Ibsen <cl...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Tue, Aug 21, 2012 at 8:26 PM, Claus Ibsen <cl...@gmail.com> wrote:
>> On Tue, Aug 21, 2012 at 5:59 PM, Daniel Kulp <dk...@apache.org> wrote:
>>>
>>> Just a quick heads up to everyone…   unless there are any major objections, I plan on building the Camel 2.9.3 and 2.10.1 releases sometime tomorrow.  The new CXF releases are now out and we need get Camel releases available that can use them.    We're certainly long overdue for 2.9.3 anyway.   Thus, if there are other fixes you'd like to get in, make it quick.  :-)
>>>

>> Yes that axiom-impl issue, that's being discussed on @dev would be a blocker.
>>

> Yes I have downgraded to 1.2.12 on trunk and 2.10 branch.
> It all works again. And the features can be installed in Karaf etc.
>
> The 2.9 branch though is using 1.2.10, should we upgrade that to 1.2.12?

I went ahead and upgraded the branch to 1.2.12 as well.

2.9.3 needs a new version of the CXF 2.5.5 features file that is now currently staged and being voted on.  I'm likely going to do the Camel builds tomorrow (so the release can go out on Monday) which would require testers to grab that features file.     Just doing a little more testing with 2.9.3-SNAPSHOT today.

--
Daniel Kulp

Re: Camel 2.9.3/2.10.1

Posted by Claus Ibsen <cl...@gmail.com>.
On Tue, Aug 21, 2012 at 8:26 PM, Claus Ibsen <cl...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Tue, Aug 21, 2012 at 5:59 PM, Daniel Kulp <dk...@apache.org> wrote:
>>
>> Just a quick heads up to everyone…   unless there are any major objections, I plan on building the Camel 2.9.3 and 2.10.1 releases sometime tomorrow.  The new CXF releases are now out and we need get Camel releases available that can use them.    We're certainly long overdue for 2.9.3 anyway.   Thus, if there are other fixes you'd like to get in, make it quick.  :-)
>>

> Yes that axiom-impl issue, that's being discussed on @dev would be a blocker.

Yes I have downgraded to 1.2.12 on trunk and 2.10 branch.
It all works again. And the features can be installed in Karaf etc.

The 2.9 branch though is using 1.2.10, should we upgrade that to 1.2.12?

>> --
>> Daniel Kulp

> Claus Ibsen
> -----------------
> FuseSource
> Email: cibsen@fusesource.com
> Web: http://fusesource.com
> Twitter: davsclaus, fusenews
> Blog: http://davsclaus.com

Claus Ibsen

Re: Camel 2.9.3/2.10.1

Posted by Claus Ibsen <cl...@gmail.com>.
On Tue, Aug 21, 2012 at 5:59 PM, Daniel Kulp <dk...@apache.org> wrote:

> Just a quick heads up to everyone…   unless there are any major objections, I plan on building the Camel 2.9.3 and 2.10.1 releases sometime tomorrow.  The new CXF releases are now out and we need get Camel releases available that can use them.    We're certainly long overdue for 2.9.3 anyway.   Thus, if there are other fixes you'd like to get in, make it quick.  :-)

Yes that axiom-impl issue, that's being discussed on @dev would be a blocker.

> --
> Daniel Kulp

Claus Ibsen